As a wedding coordinator, I visited Montage Deer Valley to explore event opportunities for my client base... which makes me extremely picky. Below is a breakdown of each fabulous aspect...
Rooms - AMAZINGLY spacious and each room has a gas fireplace. Perfect for warming up from all the fun in the snow.
Transportation - The resort has a couple of options. The resort offers guest services drivers. Jordan was ours and he was extremely knowledgable when it came to the area. They also have Mercedes SUVs that you can reserve!
Dining - Apex was by far my favorite meal during my entire trip. Martin, the Apex Floor Manager, was very interested in making sure everything was perfect. Daly's Pub offers a great laid-back dining option, as well as video games and a bowling alley. The Vista Lounge features the area's best local talent and is a great place to hang out and enjoy a cocktail or two.
Spa - Ally gave us a tour, and I must admit... the amenities are gorgeous! Everything from the Ladies' Lounge to the indoor pool to the service rooms with views! I highly recommend Maryann for a deep tissue massage!
Kid-friendly amenities - What kid (ok... adult too) wouldn't love tubing in the snow, roasting marshmallows and partaking in a special daily kid program? As the mother of a 6 year old... I was sold!
Event space - the views are astounding! The numerous indoor/outdoor options definitely make this the ideal resort for any bride. Robert knows the resort inside and out. He had a ton of unique ideas for each event space.
I would hands down recommend this resort to any client. Not only is it a spectacular space, but it is also family friendly (always important for destination weddings). I can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah