“Luxury at it's finest” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Luxury at it's finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Truly a 5* hotel. Valet parking only (included in the room rate). As we walked into the lobby someone greeted us by name and showed us to our room, registration and tour took place. The room was exquisite, with a balcony and a fireplace, overlooking the snowy mountain. There was champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries in our little suite. The bathroom was huge with a shower and a separate soaking tub. There were also robes and slippers. The room also included a safe and refrigerator. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've every been in. The hotel also had a bowling alley, pool tables, and many other indoor games, if you did not wish to partake in the outdoor activities. Everything was perfect. But it is also very pricey.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Laguna Niguel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

For the second year in a row, ROTH Capital hosted its’ Utah Corporate Access event at the Montage Deer Valley in UT. The beginning of ski season is always risky due to potentially lack of snow, but we did not need to worry about that. Plenty of slopes open and even the ski in ski out opened on Saturday. The group consisted of clients with their families, and we could not have picked a better venue for this event. The combo of large spaces for casual meetings, plenty of restaurant choices, proximity to Park City, great spa and gym, family friendly and excellent ski access gave every attendee something to do. For the kids they had an amazing program incl s’mores every afternoon by the fire place as well as a fabulous kids club called Paint box. They even offered to escort the kids to the slopes so the parents could enjoy an easy morning without worrying about getting the kids to the ski school down by the base of the mountain. The resort also offered baby sitting at short notice if there was a need. The Daily's pub is full of fun for the family incl bowling alleys, Wii games, shuffle board games etc.

The service was incredible on all levels and you felt that everyone worked together to make sure your stay was enjoyable. Basically anything was possible that we asked for. They offered amazing flexibility in order to accommodate our every need. The resort offers complimentary shuttle to and from Park City so it's really easy to do group dinners in town, and the choices for good food and fun are endless. The room product is very luxurious with beds so comfortable it's hard to get up in the morning. The amenities in the bathrooms were very nice and turndown service always included some delicious chocolates. I have travelled with my company to many places around the world, and I have to say this comes very close to the top and it was hard to leave!

Green Features: I noticed the towel re use program, water conservation effort energy saving lights in the rooms as part of the environmentally friendly efforts.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This Spa is amazing! The amenities are very luxuries and you can spend the whole day here! They have a large relaxation lounge with a fireplace where you can get cozy with a blanket, drink tea, enjoy there homemade granola bars and read a book. The wet area includes a steam room, sauna, whirlpool and cold shower where you can experience the Art Of Spa which the attendant can go over with you! My massage was out of this world- I had Brenna Gardner who is a ASTEC certified therapist and her pressure and technique was the best I have had. The view from the room was breathtaking and she asked all the right questions. I'm giving this Spa, property and staff 5 stars- Very well done and looking forward to returning!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

What can I say, the Montage is unbelievable. I stayed here for the first time in October for my birthday with my daughter and returned again in November. The hotel is simply magnificent. The rooms are gorgeous and the service is outstanding. My favorite thing to do at the Montage is the spa. It's simply beautiful and peaceful place to relax. I plan on returning this winter to enjoy some skiing with family and friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I just stayed here this past weekend, Nov 22. I've travelled the world and stayed in the nicest resorts. I have stayed at this hotel about 7 times in the past 2 years, and every single time the service and accommodation are spectacular. I also held a company event here, and the staff were so attentive and professional. The rooms are unbeatable, and the view is fabulous. Most of all though, the service cannot be beat. As soon as you pull up to valet, he radios in to the front desk, and when you walk in you are greeted and escorted to your room. No check-in. It's a mammoth resort and i've never had a room that wasn't fantastic. Make sure you visit the spa and the fitness center, it's incredible.
Again, the service was impeccable-never been anywhere that could beat the service and staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
brentwood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great location at the foot of the slopes. Beautiful room and view. Great spa. Top notch service. What was lacking was character. It was a resort that could have been anywhere and had little of the mountain ambiance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Clemente
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

As we were already familiar with the Montage hotel chain, our expectations were set high when we visited their Deer Valley property. I can now say that they did not disappoint. The setting of the Montage Deer Valley near the top of the mountain above Park City is perfect. The hotel style is exquisitely appointed, but not over-the-top like some of the other nearby luxury chains. My family and I are used to very accomodating staff, but I honestly have to say that everyone we met at the Montage could not have been nicer. Megan at the front staff greeted us warmly when we arrived and escorted us directly to our room for check-in. When we left, she was there as well, personally walking us to our car and making sure that our stay was everything we imagined it to be. We dined at the Apex resteraunt several times. After our first breakfast, our server Jamison knew our individual names and remembered our drink orders from the previous day. Gibbi, the concierge, could not have been more bubbly and excited about telling us where we might spot moose or the best places to hike. My daughter loved all the activities for kids (archery, pin collecting, bowling, smores, and especially throwing snow balls for Monty - the hotel's canine ambassador). Our room was very spacious and well appointed - two bathrooms, two fireplaces, walk out patio, fold-out couch, etc. Every amenity at this hotel was top notch. All in all, I have to say that this was probabaly the best hotel stay I've ever had. I know sustaining this type of environment is not easy, and I tip my hat to the Montage's management for getting it right.

Room Tip: The top floors are private residences, so even at full hotel occupancy this property is extremely qu...