The Montage was such a welcome find. The staff is very good at what they do whether greeting you outside on arrival, delivering room service, answering questions regarding where to hike or where to have dinner, etc. and extremely professional yet very personable. The surrounding grounds are stunning and the interior design of the Montage is gorgeous. Large rooms downstairs with tons of comfortable areas to gather with friends, fireplaces at both inside and outside seating areas, gorgeous paintings and tapestries, warm hardwood floors and stone arch doorways. If you love the outdoors like we do, there is no end to the things there are to do and see. We hiked somewhere different every day and didn't even scratch the surface. I am sorry we didn't get the chance to check out the spa which I can only imagine is top notch like rest of this resort. Our suite was beautiful with really comfortable beds and linens, two fireplaces and the best robes. The only thing that could be improved upon is our unfortunate view, although, they were completely full and we made our reservations late so I felt it was our fault. Otherwise, we could not have had a better stay.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.