I was lucky enough to stay here on business earlier this year, and it felt like a treat from start to finish. First class service - random staff magically knew my name (how???) and despite the massive size of the hotel made every interaction feel really personal - including the receptionist commenting that she liked the way had styled my hair differently, having met her once st check-in 3 days earlier!!! Now that is 5 star service!
Room was stunning - huge and well equipped, with a roaring fire at the touch of a button (not needed in the 90 degree heat...but must be stunning in the winter.
Breath-taking views across the valley.
Incredible spa - just wish I could have spent more time there. Possibly the best treatments I have ever had in my life - a wonderful deep tissue massage and an everlasting pedicure from some of the most charming and interesting spa staff I have ever encountered.
Even the conference-facilities were a treat- big leather armchairs to curl up in in the conference room - if only all business trips were like this!
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.