Want to the Montage Deer Valley on. Business Trip. I typically do not take my wife and son on these trips but thought they would enjoy it. The resort is First Class. The resort beautiful and well maintained The check in process was seamless. All the staff was helpful and any questions that I asked were answered immediately and politely. My son that morning lost his first tooth. They came to he room later that evening with a gift from the tooth fairy. Also they gave him a stuffed moose at check in. The room while a little small compared to most rooms. Had a nice patio, bathroom was modern and well equipped. The bed was very soft. they even will supply a humidifier on request which helps tremendously with the altitude. The fitness center which closes typically at 8 . Since i was held up at a meeting. They opened the the fitness center for me. the two pools are very nice. And we'll maintained. They even have s'mores each night at eight by the fire pit. this place really values customer service not just the parents but the children. The only place I have ever stayed that had service like this was the Four Seasons in Maui. If I had to nit pick. no coffee maker in the room is a little inconvenient. Also the parking fee is a little steep. But they turned a ordinary business trip into something special. Thanks to the Whole staff at. The Montage Deer Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah