We stayed at the Montage Deer Valley for a week. Upon the week's completion, we were not ready to return home. The staff were beyond helpful, friendly, kind, and thoughtful. They went out of their way to ensure that we were comfortable. Our child had a fever one night and one of the security gentlemen brought up Motrin, thermometers, and ice packs. He stayed to ensure our child was okay and called during the evening to follow up and check on her.
My mother misplaced her wedding ring, and another gentleman from security assisted her in searching high and low. ---He found it.
We brought our five year old and two year old children. The resort was incredibly kid friendly. They have a game room of sorts on the lower level that included TV's hooked up to Wii systems, arcade games, a bowling alley, and others. The hotel staff provided mini robes and slippers for our kids as well, and always made sure they were happy. The indoor pool, as beautiful as it was, actually had family hours to include children for a swim.
The maid service was perfect, and the turn-down service was comfort at its best. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the homemade truffles made daily by their exquisite pastry chef. We looked forward to our nightly delivery of truffles and couldn't wait to find out the flavor of the night- salted caramel, mint, and coconut were among our favorites. The rooms were spacious, immaculate, and the beds were perfection.
One final note- the Paint Box was fantastic! -This is the resort's "camp" for kids. We threw our five year old boy (and 4 cousins) in there for the evening and they were in heaven. We were able to enjoy a night out without the kids, and they were able to enjoy a night without us!
This resort was perfect and we loved every minute of our stay. If you are looking for a getaway with or without kids, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah