As you pull up to the resort, you are immediately met by the valet and bell hop who assist with you luggage and escort you into the resort. We are briefly at the check in counter and was then escorted to our "room" 2 bedroom residence to complete the check in process. Everything about the room is top notch, no detail has been overlooked.
As we were there celebrating my birthday it was a nice touch to be greeted in the room with chocolate covered strawberries and a happy birthday message in chocolate. It is small touches like these that make a resort truly a 5 star experience and will drive repeat business.
My main criteria in judging a hotel room always falls to the bed and shower. The bed was uber comfy with a super plush pillowtop mattress and super high thread count linens. The shower in the master suite was amazing you had the choice of a rain shower or standard shower head as well as the option of using the steam shower functionality.
The staff at this hotel are a special asset of the resort, there was a not single person we passed who did not stop and say hi. This can make or break a hotel stay and the staff delivered on this point spot on!
The resort runs a complimentary shuttle into park city, which is quick and efficient. This is nice as finding parking in Park City can be problematic at times.
My only complaint was that a couple of times we wanted to go down to the pub, but it was closed to private events from several conventions the resort had on site. The pub already runs on limited hours, which does not afford the non convention guests an opportunity to make use of the amenities in the pub "Bowling" It would be nice if the resort also offered a small shop which sold sundries like cookies and chips.
The resort offers valet parking which I felt was a bit over priced at $ 28.00 per day. The resort is also home to a couple of Bernese mountain dogs who serve as canine ambassadors. They were super cute!
We would definitely stay here again, the next we come to Utah!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah