I have stayed in five star ++ resorts all over the world, from the Lanesborough in London to the Royal Pita Maha in Bali, and many in between. The Montage Deer Valley was the only resort experience I have enjoyed where I can offer no helpful criticism. The bellstaff had been radio'd in upon our arrival with our last name, and we were escorted immediately to our breathtakingly beautiful room. It was spacious and luxurious. If we were not having our ski boots removed by a ski valet and then having a cup of hot cider handed to us (TED!!), we were sitting by the fire making S'Mores or enjoying a cocktail in the lovely lounge.
We couldn't make it back to the room without finding a professional photograph perched on our bedside table, documenting our outstanding stay and experiences with Jonas the resident Bernese Mountain dog, or our group of posers getting ready to ski, or some other special event (TED!!).
My entire family encountered the most sincere group of service staff I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. We will come back as often as possible, skiing Deer Valley, by the way, is now my favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah