My wife and I stayed here for 5 days. From check-in to check-out, everything was executed perfectly. When we approached the reception desk we were greated warmly and given a brief tour of the property. We were then escorted to our room to complete the check-in process. A bottle of champagne and birthday cake were waiting for us. We had a vista view room, it was very large with a nice couch and sitting area in front of the bed, a marble entry area, a large walk-in closed, and a large bathroom with a separate deep soaking tub and heated floor. Overall, very happy with the room. The lobby and common areas are beautiful and very well maintained. The main restaurant Apex was delicious with a nice variety of choices on the menu and very good service. We at there twice for dinner and each morning for breakfast. Dinner was great each night. My wife loved the wild mushroom risotto. The quality of the food at the breakfast buffet was very good also, but choices were somewhat limited and I wish they would have had a few more options (especially after 5 days). The bar at Apex was also very nice. We had a couple drinks there before dinner one night and met the resort's sommelier. I believe her name is Leah. She was filling in for the regular bartender and she was absolutely great, very friendly and knowledgeable. My wife and I really enjoyed visiting with her and talking about different wines, she also recommended a great Oregon pinot noir. She was a great ambassador for the hotel. We also enjoyed Daly's sports bar. We bowled a couple games the first night, and played pool, shuffleboard and darts another night. It's a really nice option to have if you don't want to head into town. I also have to commend the hostess who was working at Daly's on Saturday and Sunday night. She was great. Since we were moving around a lot playing different games we didn't necessarily have a set waiter/waitress, so the hostess would check in on us periodically to see if we needed anything. As an example of just how attentive the service is, on one night we had finished playing pool and saw some dart boards on a wall. We walked over to throw a few darts but when we got there we realized there were two tables set up in front of the dart boards. Before we could even turn around our hostess was there asking if we wanted the tables moved so we could play darts, and in less than a minute the tables were moved. The ski concierge was nice and the equipment we rented was top notch. Your boots are warmed before you arrive and the hot cider when you return is also nice touch. We used the indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center a couple times. Pool and hot tub were very relaxing, we almost fell asleep on the lounges in there. The fitness center equipment is great and there is plenty of it, even some free weights. Transportation into Park City is also excellent. We went into town two nights for dinner. The hotel's courtesy cars (a Mercedes van and a Mercedes SUV) were available immediately each time we left, we never had to wait when leaving the hotel. When we were ready to be picked up we simply called the number the driver gave us and they were there within 10 minutes to bring us back to the resort. On the first trip into town the driver even gave us a brief tour of the main street area to help us decide on a restaurant. This is really one of the few resorts I have visited where I cannot come up with any complaints. It's not cheap but it was worth it. Everything was great and every person we met was excellent at their job. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah