The Montage is a great boutique family owned hotel chain. I have stayed numerous times at the Laguna, Ca property and have eaten a few times at Scarpetta in the Beverly Hills, Ca location. The Deer Valley property blew the other two away! Granted they are all set in different locations (beach, city, mtns) I fell in LOVE with this property. Montage is located about 10 minutes by car above Park City Center. This makes it easy to have some night life if you so please. We stayed in the off season and it was wonderful. We were surrounded by trees changing color for the fall, gorgeous mountain air and a great staff who was there to help with whatever we needed. Our room was fab and had a HUGE bathroom(very important for me), sumptuous shower that could easily fit 4 adults, fireplace, large balcony overlooking the valley below, gorgeous "restoration hardware" type furniture and colors. Apex restaurant was great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is a 2 lane bowling alley on the lower level with a game room and bar with comfort food that is pretty fun. I can't wait to come back this winter for some skiing. Although Deer Valley does not allow Snowboarding, the hotel offers free shuttle service to Park City and The Canyons for my other half. See you soon Montage Deer Valley! Also, the spa is AMAZING! HUGE, clean and beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah