What a great hotel. From the second we arrived we couldn't believe how amazing this hotel was. The rooms were beautiful and spacious. The staff really couldn't have been nicer. The spa was beautiful..29 treatment rooms. sauna, steam ,relaxation room and hot tub. The gym was really nice with views of the mountain. They had classes that the cost was minimal . There were two pools inside and out. The indoor was huge. The ski rental was a pleasure. They have a iPad ready to take your dimensions and what type of skis you need. They put the boots on for you and take them off when you are finished skiing for the day! There are two place to eat, with the staff being wonderful. The restaurant Daleys is great for kids All delicious comfort food pizza, pretzels with Fondue ect. They also have a bowling alley where this restaurant is . Flat screen Tv's full bar and to watch sporting events. From five at night to ten there is a sushi bar in the lobby where you can order appetizers and they have live music. Apex serves a a nice buffet lunch or a la carte menu. Delicious Bloody Mary! . We had a two bedroom residence suite which had a fireplace , washer dryer, full kitchen ,two fireplaces,flat screen give and three full baths. If you want they have someone to fill your refrigerator. Cant say enough about this hotel. It is equally as good for adults and kids. Loved it and would definitely go back. . Again, Thanks to All the staff for making our stay most enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah