My husband and I went to the Montage for three nights. We have stayed at five start luxury resorts all over the world, and this one really stands out!!!
We pulled up at midnight (yes, midnight!) and were greeted by three hotel employees. They greeted us by name, quickly took our luggage, offered us water, and gave us a brief tour of the hotel. Then the manager personally walked us to our room where he gave us a run down on how to use the very high tech lighting, t.v., and fire place system (ALL through the remote control).
The next morning we were greeted by name as we dined in their restaurant. After was ski time.
NEVER EVER have I had such ski service. EVER. We were greeted at the door, immediately placed in a seat where another employee fitted us for boots, measured us for skis, offered us water and quickly set us up. The employees put on our boots for us, carried our skis outside where they were then set up on the ground with poles waiting for our use.
Each time we came to the lodge for a break, they took our skis, valeted them for us, and had them ready and waiting when we returned to the slopes.
Each night we ate at the Apex restaurant. The service was incredible and the food was amazing. Not a minute went by that we weren't being offered fresh bread (warm and fresh and wonderful), given new silverware, filled up fresh water, and offered wine and drinks when our glasses got 1/4 full.
The next night we dined at the Apex, even though we did not have the same server, our current server knew from the night before that we did not like our food salty. He was sure to mention to us that the chef will go light on the salt (AMAZING!!)
I am very particular about the hotel rooms I stay in. I am fortunate enough to live in a beautiful home, so when I pay tons of money to stay at a hotel, I am very picky. The rooms are divine! Ours was a king room. There is a small foyer, a room to the left and a large bathroom to the right. The room is so warm and inviting with crown moldings, beautiful paintings, fire place, plush beds, comfortable sofa, separate tub with bath salts. Large shower with two shower heads (a large rain shower head which is a personal favorite). My bathroom floor was heated!!! Never did my feet get cold :)
Anyway...If you want the best of the best...I cannot recommend this highly enough. We will be back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah