Okay, so we headed to Deer Valley right at the peak of holiday travel and our flights were delayed and did not arrive until 2AM. Our greeting was awesome and especially for my 7 year old girl (there was a pleasant surprise involved). The only complaint is that after being in constant contact with the hotel about our delays they stuck us in a handicapped room. It had no walk in closet, no balcony, no tub and was very cramped. The next day I spoke to management (Jessica) and she was polite but stated that some people like those types of rooms. I had explained that the room I paid for was to have a balcony, walk in closet and a tub...and that was left at that. If this was Vegas or any other high end hotel I believe something more than an apology would have been offered. Once we got into our new room...The Montage would be the place to be. The heated bathroom floors were ever so wonderful in the morning as having the roaring fireplace on while you sleep. Compass sports was easy, fast and the staff fantastic. The morning breakfast at Apex was great and dinner mostly at Daly's which is casual and easy for both adults and kids. The Ski-in-Ski out is true and the way to go. My daughter did 2 mornings at paintbox which she loved. PowderPuff park is an area for kids to sled. All in all, the staff, the rooms and the whole Montage was a great experience and we will be back next year!
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.