My wife and I stayed at the Montage Deer Valley between Nov. 19-23, 2011. From the moment we arrived the staff was first class. Absolutely everyone on their staff was tremendously helpful and very quick to assist us in whatever we needed. They also had great suggestions for activites in and around the hotel. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and so is the location. We had a "Peak King" room which had two balconies that provided an unbelievable mountain view. The room was extremely comfortable and quite large with heated floors in the bathroom. We were there the week before Thanksgiving, so we got a pretty good rate.
Overall, we were looking for a scenic, romantic, and pleasurable winter vacation in the mountains. I can honestly say that it couldn't have been any better and I would definitely come back.
Some of the highlights of our time at the Montage Deer Valley: 1) Very helpful staff, 2) Beautiful location, 3) Daly's Pub (they have bowling, pool, darts, and shuffleboard) and Apex Restaurant, 4) Snowshoeing and Tubing (both complimentary), 5) Outdoor hot tubs (really neat when it snows), 6) Indoor pool and hot tub (incredible view of the mountains from the hot tub), 7) Complimentary S'mores, 8) Excellent fitness center, 9) Outdoor fire pits are really nice when it's cold out, 10) Free shuttle to and from Park City.
- Greg M., Mississippi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah