“Best Japanese” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Heber Ave
Transit: Yuki Arashi Sushi is located only 300 yards north of the Park City Trasportation station on Main Street.
Description: Located in the heart of Old Town on Main Street in Park City, UT, Yuki Arashi offers the freshest seasonal fish flown in from the West Coast and Japan. Yuki Arashi"s menu consists of traditional Japanese sushi, sashimi, tempura, maki and Asian tapas. Our Asian tapas are a contemporary mix of Korean, Japanese and French cuisine, featuring the best seasonal ingredients and are designed to encourage sampling and sharing at the table.
Sydney, Australia
“Best Japanese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for my sons birthday. Service and food was excellent. We ordered some of the specials, which were really different from what we are used to in Australia. Not your typical Japanese. Would definitely go back next time we visit Park City.

Seattle, Washington
“Great service and sushi rolls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The sushi chef and our server were great! I'm from Seattle so am used to excellent sushi - so I'll qualify my statements with that... The environment is fairly typical for a sushi restaurant. The seoul roll was very good. The mogi roll was also good - but I'm not sure I'm a fan of blue crab - it's a little rich and the flavor lingers, but I am spoiled with fresh dungeness. The salmon nigiri was excellent. the other nigiri was average - scallop, unagi were ok but I wouldn't order them again. The albacore had excellent flavor and that melt in your mouth quality but seemed like it was drying out. I would go back and try more of the rolls or other kitchen menu items.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Park City, Utah
“new menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Several new rolls and some sashimi have been added for the winter but our favorites remain on teh menu and are better than ever. Service is great and location in the middle of Main Street is the best

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

We've been here a couple of times and the food is always pretty good. This probably isn't a place you want to go though if you're in a hurry because the service is slow. The last time we ended up with a coupon because it was so bad.

Don't let the service stop you though, go for some sake and good sushi!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ca
“First time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Nice comfortable room. Staff is very good and knows there menu. My ahi sashimi was mediocre, but the
Executive roll is a 10. I will make this my choice for relaxed sushi vs. Shabu scene where highs are higher but lows are much lower.

• Visited November 2012