We had a wonderful stay at the Caledonian. Our family has stayed in many different Park City rentals, including some spectacular houses, but the experience of being right in the center of town and literally having the lift at your front door was new to us – and I wonder if we will ever go anywhere else after this! Our unit was a two bedroom duplex that is a very spacious, corner unit and flooded with light during the day. It has a beautiful kitchen – granite countertops, well equipped. Everything is very well maintained. The furniture and bedding, etc were not super high-end but perfectly comfortable. The hot tub on the balcony overlooking Main street was also fun – it is absolutely delightful looking out over the charming town at night. Being just steps away from any restaurant was also fabulous. Everyone on the staff is wonderfully friendly. We highly recommend the Caledonian. Barbara Bruns, Potomac, MD
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caledonian's unmatched location on Historic Main Street and at the base of Park City Mountain Resort's Town Lift, provides guests superior access to both the slopes and the shops. Enjoy a delicious lunch, dinner or apres ski at Butcher's Chop House, one of Park City's premier steakhouses, conveniently located on The Caledonian's ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Caledonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian Hotel Park City
- The Caledonian Park City, Utah