“Best Facial Ever” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 76 Activities in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: An infused, organic, zen-influenced spa experience. Restore and rejuvenate with unique body and beauty rituals amid tranquil opulence. Luxuriate with hot tea in the Tea Room before your treatment. Experience the centuries-old ritual of purification by water in traditional Japanese Ofuro tubs.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Haymarket, Virginia
“Best Facial Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

Wow, enjoyed a 50 minute facial at Amatsu yesterday. The facility is wonderful. They offer a shower and steam room. Also with your service you get this Japanese bath beforehand which really puts you in the state of relaxation. The service itself was fantastic, including the products and the upper body massage that came along with the facial. We'll probably be back to Amatsu during this trip for another round.

Austin, TX.
“Exceptionally managed, brilliantly staffed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2010

Not only have I managed a spa, but I have also been a patron to many, both in the US and abroad. This spa stands out from all of the others for two reasons. The first is for the exceptionally friendly and very professional staff, particularly Joi, who is as approachable and genuinely nice as she is clearly capable. The second reason is that the massage therapist that I worked with that day (write this down, her name is Crystal) proved to be the most healing, restorative bodywork I have ever had. I mean this quite seriously, and I did use to interview therapists for the spa I used to manage in San Antonio. Further, I make massage therapy a part of my travel experiences so I feel qualified to say this. Crystal is not only genuinely concerned and well intentioned, but she works patiently and intuitively. She is also wise beyond her years. I have a chronic illness and was fairly unwell for this trip and I found her insight stunning. I am sure I was not that enlightened at her age. In any case, I commend the management at The Amatsu Spa and The Sky Lodge. I truly hope to see (these) familiar faces when I return over the summer or in the winter next year. I actually think I would want to deliberately plan a vacation according to where I could find Crytal... Good job to all, very highly recommend this lodge and spa. On any by the way, this is the first time I have ever in my travels been inspired to write a review....

Newport Beach
“The staff is superb and the spa is breathtaking.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010

The spa was located in The Sky Lodge Hotel where I was staying.
I could walk to the spa without leaving the property which was great!
Every visit was unbelievable. My treatments were worth every moment.
It is small and peaceful. The product selections to choose from made me have to think about which one I liked. They all sounded great. The therapists and technicians were the best and made me feel so relaxed and on the other hand energized. I will be back for sure...next time in Park City!

New York
“Luxury Spa. Amazing and Unique Services.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

I lived in Park City for several years and was always disappointed at the lack of wonderful spa experiences. Great restaurants, but no real spas. Amatsu fills that gap. We had a couples massage that started with a 30 minute soak in their japanese tubs. The room was huge with shower, two tubs and the tables. The therapists were wonderful, pleasant and discrete. Loved the shower in the room and private dressing areas to get ready after your service. Would go back again. I hear that everyone is able to use one of the soaking tubs. I recommend you do.

Nashville TN
“Saved my ski trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

During a Friday night flight to Salt Lake City, my backed locked up and continued to worsen. By Saturday afternoon, I knew there was no way I could ski all week, and the wonderful staff at Amatsu was immediately able to squeeze me in for a massage. Jillian did an amazing job assessing my issues and did an amazing job reviving and loosening my back! I was able to ski the entire week, pain free! The spa is beautiful and relaxing, the staff very accommodating. I've used Amatsu Spa before, and will visit there every time we come to Park City!