The St. Regis Deer Valley is simply the best ski resort in Deer Valley. First the location - it is on the Deer Hollow run, ski-in/ski out. You take the elevator from your floor to the lower lobby, and you will find ski valet on your right, and Jans ski rental shop on your left. There is also a Deer Valley resort desk where you can buy lift tickets and arrange for ski lessons. It can't get any easier than this.
There are multiple nice resorts that are ski-in, ski-out. What sets St Regis apart is that the hotel's funicular on the other side takes you directly down to Snow Park lodge within minutes, where the kids ski school / child care facility is located. Our daughter loved the ski school. Every morning, we just dropped her off, then we were off on our own. If you stay at Montage or Waldorf, it won't be this convenient if you have kids going to ski school.
Service is top notch. Every staff member is friendly and helpful, and they start to remember you names after a couple of days. The ski valet service is excellent. If you rent skis, the Jans rental shop will take all your rentals to ski valet, who keeps all the equipment overnight. They offer to help to put on and take off boots. When you are ready to go out, the skis are outside waiting for you on the snow. When you come back in, you can just leave the skis on the snow and walk back you.
The room is beautiful. We stayed in a huge suite, with a separating living room, bedroom, 1.5 bath, and a full kitchen. It was so comfortable.
The restaurant J&G Grill is one of the hottest tickets in town. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner never disappoints.
The Remede spa is relaxing and beautiful. The heated outdoor pool is a nice touch with the views of the mountain.
The hotel has a lot of nice traditions, that are complementary to the guests - coffee/tea in the morning; hot chocolate bar with various toppings (chocolate chips, marshmallows, M&M's, whipped cream) in the afternoon; making smores by the outdoor fire pit in the evening. Various kids activities such as making gingerbread house or 'kids night out' (basically let parents to have a nice dinner on their own) were offered during our stay.
With such a great hotel as the St. Regis, and the terrific terrain and conditions at Deer Valley, we eagerly look forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah