“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

St. Regis is one of the best hotels I've ever been to. The hotel itself, the rooms, the service, the food, everything is outstanding. In the hotel restaurant (j&b grill, i think) we would call the Chef in every meal, and he would do the dishes exactly as we wanted (thanks Chef Alex for the awesome food).
The hotel is quite expensive, but is worth every single penny.

• Stayed November 2013

504 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is an outstanding hotel with great service in a unique and relaxing environment. There is a lot to do in the summer and winter and the grounds are beautiful. The dining options are a bit limited at the venue but it is close to downtown Park City and the surrounding area.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Amanda H, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Christina R, thank you for the great comments! We hope to see you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We requested an upgrade to a suite and were given the best one in the house. Incredible view, 2 fireplaces, huge Bath ( TV in the mirror) rain forest shower and sunken tub. But the very best was Alex, our British butler!!! So helpful, he made anything possible?
The entire staff at the hotel was more than could be expected. This was a wonderful trip and we will go back. Oh yes and a super spa and athletic club.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Amanda H, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Carolyn1127,
We’re so happy that you enjoyed your suite. Alex is the head butler for all of St. Regis so you were definitely in good hands. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you back soon!
SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were diverted from W Vieques ahead of Hurricane Irene and had to end up somewhere Delta flew and had a Starwood property. Polar opposite from a sunny beach, but couldn't have asked for any better alternative. We had never been to Park City, much less a ski resort in the summer, but anyone having an opportunity to visit this hotel should do so. Coming from the humid and flat Deep South, it was totally mesmerizing to be in such a beautiful landscape, and even the high heat was comfortable. St. Regis Deer Valley is second to none. The service, amenities, activities and atmosphere were all first class. We felt like activities director Robbie Preece was like our own personal guide to the hotel and city. The bike riding and hiking were excellent on the property and especially off. Park City is a wonderful town, and the St. Regis offers complimentary shuttle service around town...even though it is within walking distance. The vistas are great, the restaurant and of course the St. Regis bar were top notch as well. Even though we were hoping to vacation on an island, St. Regis Deer Valley was probably as good of an experience as we could have asked for.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Amanda H, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
CarolinaTripfish,

What a fabulous story! We love that you enjoyed your unexpected diversion from the island. Robbie has all of the great insider knowledge of Park City and he is thrilled that you felt so special. We hope that you will get to experience Puerto Rico soon, but hope even more that you’ll be back to visit us. Thank you for your review!
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My daughter and I were recently treated to a birthday pedicure and facial at the REMEDE spa located in The St. Regis Deer Valley. What a treat it was. Hearing my 13 year old daughter say she felt like a princess, when Lana brought us sparkling juice before Stacy gave her a beautiful and colorful pedicure, was music to my ears.
My facial was exquisite. Christiana has the hands of an angel. Every motion was delicate yet deliberate, fluid and so symmetrical. The warmth and relaxation, not to mention the clean skin, this facial gave me was truly a touch of heaven.
Lunch was also a special treat. We ate in the bar in order to see the snow fall on the gorgeous mountains right outside our window. The food was excellent and Ian, the bartender, was a gracious host who continued the royal treatment.
I cant thank them enough for the special care and attention they paid to us. We will never forget our special mother/daughter birthday time we had together.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Amanda H, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Deer Valley, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
p w,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Remede Spa and St . Regis Bar! This sounds truly amazing and Lana, Christiana, and Ian will be so happy to hear they made your time with us truly magical. We hope this becomes a yearly treat for you and your daughter to escape for a day!
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel with perfectly-executed service set amidst a location of staggering beauty. I was there on a business trip and wish it had been longer. I was fortunate enough to be booked into a two-room suite. The front room had a full kitchen (which, though smaller, was nicer than my own), a dining area, a sitting/TV area, a balcony, a bathroom, and a fireplace. The second room housed the king-sized bed, another sitting area, another fireplace and a bathroom with a soaking tub and a rainfall shower. Really, really nice.

On top of that, the service was impeccable. Every request was met promptly by a professional and unfailingly polite staff. An example? I arrived from the East Coast too early for my room. So, I gave them my bag right there at the front desk and they took my cell number. When the room was ready, I received a message, I stopped by for my key, and found my bag already in my room.

The food at the St. Regis was also outstanding. Every meal was delicious.

If you're up for some recreation, you can choose between the pool, the excellent exercise room, the hiking trails that snake up the mountain, and the spa.

My only criticism, and this should come as no surprise, is that it's horrifically expensive. Of course, you're at a five-star hotel in an exclusive ski community, so this should come as no surprise. But you don't eat for less than $50 a person and, unless you have car, that's your only choice.

All that said, I'd love to go back in winter, even though I'm don't ski. I'll bet it's even more wonderful.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have some of the better views.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Rabbit43,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your room and that we were able to provide excellent service during your early arrival. There are so many fun activities in Deer Valley, and if you ever want to go into town to explore the other great restaurants Park City has to offer, we have complimentary shuttles that will drop you off on Main Street! Thank you again.
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel during a recent conference at which I was making a presentation. I can't say enough good things. Besides the beautiful location, the hotel made everything easy for a stressed business traveler. The room was beautifully appointed, large, clean and met every possible need. The staff were friendly and helpful. Room service was prompt and the food was good. I travel a lot for business and wish every hotel stay was as blissful as this.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to The St. Regis Deer Valley? Share your experiences!