St. Regis is one of the best hotels I've ever been to. The hotel itself, the rooms, the service, the food, everything is outstanding. In the hotel restaurant (j&b grill, i think) we would call the Chef in every meal, and he would do the dishes exactly as we wanted (thanks Chef Alex for the awesome food).
The hotel is quite expensive, but is worth every single penny.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.