Starting with the valet at the base of the funicular, the staff was accommodating and friendly. The ride up to the hotel was fun and unique. Once inside the very spacious hotel, the route to the front desk did get a little convoluted and required a trip down a few flights of stairs, but exploring the hotel wasn't too much of a hardship!
The check in was easy (valet had called ahead, evidently!), and the butler was personable and fun. The room was gorgeous (room 101 on the first floor) and well appointed, and the view was of a ski slope, where we watched a herd of deer grazing at sundown. Nice!
The on site bar and restaurant were great, and the spa were all top notch, beautiful and clean.
One thing to consider; this is a pet friendly hotel where pets are welcome in every room. The horribly yappy dog in the room next to ours that barked every time it heard a noise not withstanding. Don't be reticent to complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah