Exceptional property, great views and very nice staff. The hotel shuttles in/out of downtown are nice since you don't have to worry with parking. I wasn't brave enough to try the outdoor heated pool since the temp was well below zero but I plan to next time. Taking the funicular up to the hotel was pretty darn cool. It was pricey but to-be expected from a 5star hotel in the middle of Park City UT.....make sure you visit during the Sundance film festival, surprisingly the slopes are empty while the festival is going on not to mention you can checkout the films at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah