I've stayed in lovely hotels before, but it's the little things that make the St. Regis, DV better than some of the others. It was our wedding anniversary so were looking forward to a romantic weekend. While we were initially given a rather dark room overlooking the carpark on the second floor (not very happy), they gladly moved us to a room with a private balcony and gorgeous view with the minimum of fuss.
From then on, everything went wonderfully and we felt thoroughly spoilt. Champagne and chocolates were sent to our room, and while at dinner at J&G Grill where we had an excellent meal and brilliant service by our waiter, Jeff, our bed had been turned down in our room, a bottle of water and more chocolates left by our bedside, slippers and robes ready for use and the radio tuned to classical music.
After a lovely breakfast again in the J&G Grill, we departed the hotel. Our car was brought to us, and the valet gave us a bottle of water each for our trip home. What a nice touch!
I highly recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway, and I'd say this would be a brilliant hotel to hold a conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Starwood, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah