Park City/Deer valley is a great ski destination due to its proximity to the airport. The St. Regis Hotel was outstanding. Incredible beautiful and unique. It is a bit off the main area but worth it. The trail outside leads to a slow conventional chair lift but I have heard that it was recently replaced with a high speed lift which makes the access to the rest of the mountain much easier. My wife sustained a knee injury on the second day and the hotel staff was amazing. They gave us a complimentary in room movie and sent up popcorn for my wife. I know it's not a big deal, but those nice, fine little touches are what makes a place special. Hot cider and cocoa everyday in the lobby in the afternoons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah