I was in Utah for a business trip and decided to spend a few extra days, The St Regis is a beautiful Hotel. It has wonderful restaurants, beautiful views, fantastic service, and great rooms. In the summer you can go down to Park City Shopping, go hiking, bike riding or see the Olympic ski village. The Hotel has free car service that will bring you into town or to other resorts for shopping or dining. I highly recommend this place. The pool bartender was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah