Not the hotel's fault that Deer Valley does not take Snowboarders. They drove me over to Park City and I went boarding over there. The hotel is so much fun - they have their own funicular to get you down to the street! The nachos and pizzas at the lounge were awesome. The butler is the best and knows how to make a proper cup of tea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah