No exaggeration on this one. One of my best hotel stays ever! Checked in and realized we didn't book a balcony room. Called the front desk. They moved us within 15 minutes and then sent a bottle of Caymus Pinot to the room apologizing for taking so long. WOW! That was the beginning of a "flawless stay". This place stands out from all the rest and not just because your another 500 feet above every other hotel, the service was outstanding! I'm critical of hotels (probably because I'm in the travel business) and the only suggestion I can make for improvement is to wash the Escalades that they use to transport guests back and forth to Main Street (or wherever). This is an awesome amenity (complimentary) but a daily cleaning wouldn't hurt. That's it. Highly recommend this hotel....and if you stay, make sure you try their famous 745 Bloody Mary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah