My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis Deer Valley for five nights in February 2013. We both had skiied Park City in the past but never Deer Valley. Another couple joined us in Deer Valley for vacation and also stayed at the St. Regis Deer Valley. We stayed in a suite on the third floor which was perfectly suited for a five-night stay. We had a full kitchen, living room and 1 1/2 baths. We loved our vacation and we loved this property!!!
The ski-in, ski-out element of this property makes it SO EASY and SO CONVENIENT!!! Deer Valley in itself is incredible - it is very high end, a little elite and there are NO SNOWBOARDERS.... There is a great balance of green/blue/black runs as well. This resort caters to couples, families and there isn't that typical young college ski riff raff......And the Spa at the St. Regis is fabulous!!!!!
Deer Valley is super easy.....35 minutes from the airport. And you can also ski Park City or The
Canyons. The St. Regis shuttle service was excellent so no need to rent a car. Utah's alcohol laws worked in our favor as well -- we stopped in the town prior to checking into the hotel and purchased our own wine. Every restaurant in Park City/Deer Valley allows you to bring your own wine and you just have to pay a corkage fee.
The restaurants are great in Park City - our very favorite was Mariposa which serves fine dining small plates. Be sure to make reservations for a Sunday Brunch at the Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge - perhaps one of the most impressive Brunch displays of ALL TIME.
We are already planning on returning next Winter along with another couple that we've sold on the St. Regis and on Deer Valley....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah