“Great Stay at St. Regis” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 58 Hotels in Park City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“Great Stay at St. Regis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our family took some time to ski over spring break and we stayed at the St. Regis. We loved the hotel and found them to be accommodating to all our needs (including dietary needs). The ski in/ski out aspect was very helpful and the staff was a pleasure and very easy. We had a suite so there was a kitchen, making it very simple to give the kids some meals in the room (after a long day of skiing) without calling room service. The hotel, although full, always felt very quiet and peaceful. The hot chocolate and cider at 3pm was a welcome break for the kids.

We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The St. Regis Deer Valley is the best place for après ski cocktails and snacks. The service is amazing! The hotel is gorgeous! Love love love the truffle pizza and kumquat mojitos. The St. Regis is the best hotel at Deer Valley…way better than the Montage in my opinion. The St. Regis has the BEST butlers, request Thomas Crawford. A special thanks to Jonathan Mcauley, thank you for being so attentive to our table of 10.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Manhattan Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have stayed at the St Regis in Deer Valley many times. We especially love the location, rooms, restaurant, and ability to ski-in-ski-out. Our whole family loves coming here -- including Gigi -- our small dog. I still give the St Regis a 5-star rating even though it takes a lot more Starwood points to stay in the rooms than previously. We seriously considered staying at the Montage because of this -- but we are too comfortable at the St Regis. We do not visit as much because of this but we will be coming back again next year. J&G is great and the concierge is very good at recommending additional restaurants in the area. Service is top-notch and very friendly.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lafayette, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The St. Regis Deer Valley will eventually be a legend. I experienced great staff and service 100% of the time. The rooms were very, very nice. My only "but," would be the view out of my window..I got news for you: If you happen to get a room on the entrance side, the views are less than spectacular. I looked at the driveway and the 75 foot retaining wall (which is impressive from an engineer's point of view, but not that, ummm, "scenic"). And JG's restaurant is solid, but for the price, you may be expecting something a little more creative, memorable. Lunch at the St. Regis Bar is as good as everyone says, which is "excellent." Will I return? Yes, of course, but I would book a room on the other side of the hotel and most likely head down into town and explore some other dining options.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Winchester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our visit to the St Regis, Deer Valley began with a fun and scenic ride up their private funicular and greeting by their warm and welcoming staff. We four female family members ranging from 72 to 5 came during spring vacation week at the recommendation of my husband who had very favorable experiences at several business conferences. The hotel exceeded my very high expectations. The pool and hot tubs were out of this world. The ski in/ski out convenience was great for the skiers, the varied and comfortable hang out spots were great for the non-skiers, and the children's programming was phenomenal. Apres ski, the wave of children's activities (hot chocolate, yoga, craft activities, board games at the front desk, s'mores by the fire and more) brought children together so they are able to make friends. There was childcare and we were able to enjoy a meal at the delicious bar with lovely views over the slopes. The restaurant is run by Jean George, so you can imagine how fantastic it is. I am looking forward to coming back on a girls weekend to try out the amazing looking spa, watch the ceremony in which they open champagne with a saber, and attend the luscious looking reception for Starwood Preferred Guests. Or maybe I should come for a romantic tryst with my husband, since he did introduce me to this heavenly place after all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

What can I say, they help you put on your ski boots and then they help take them off. I never wanted to leave! The St Regis service is amazing. They rooms are luxurious and comfortable. There is enough room to relax. All of the extras you expect from a 5 star hotel are in the room. My shower had some problems, I called, and it was fixed. I wanted to fed ex a box that was untaped and semi falling apart, I called, and they picked it up, taped it, addressed it and sent it. I ordered a car, it was there. Room service was quick and the food was good. The lobby area, the library, the grill, everything, was first class.

Room Tip: My room faced the front driveway and was on a low level so it wasn't perfect in that respect, bu...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife & I stayed at the St. Regis over the Christmas holiday. Upon arriving in the lobby from the very unique finicular entrance, the staff was warm, helpful & friendly. The property is stunning with a mammoth fireplace sitting-reading are off the lobby area. The massive floor to ceiling windows give a fantastic view of the slopes. At dusk there is a champagne ritual on the patio where a gentleman, standing up on a large boulder, pops out the cork from the bottle of chamagne with his sabre then pours champagne for everyone. The rooms are beautiful with all the amenities and comfort you would expect.This is a wonderful, relaxing hotel with superior services.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The St. Regis Deer Valley? Share your experiences!