The St. Regis Deer Valley will eventually be a legend. I experienced great staff and service 100% of the time. The rooms were very, very nice. My only "but," would be the view out of my window..I got news for you: If you happen to get a room on the entrance side, the views are less than spectacular. I looked at the driveway and the 75 foot retaining wall (which is impressive from an engineer's point of view, but not that, ummm, "scenic"). And JG's restaurant is solid, but for the price, you may be expecting something a little more creative, memorable. Lunch at the St. Regis Bar is as good as everyone says, which is "excellent." Will I return? Yes, of course, but I would book a room on the other side of the hotel and most likely head down into town and explore some other dining options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah