We spent part of trip at the Montage and part at the St Regis. Both are great but no question if you have kids in ski school the st Regis is easier. If your kids are able to ski greens and blues you can easily ski out and not have to deal with shuttles.
The resort itself is very nice. We had a 1 bedroom suite and our two kids slept on a pull out. This was perfect. Didnt have a chance to check out the spa but will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah