The St. Regis is the pinnacle of standards and service. The property has every amenity and service is excellent -- if a bit formal at times. One server, on his way out after finishing for the day, stopped to ask if I needed anything while I was tucked away reading in a cozy chair in the hotel. Truly above and beyond. The bar provides food and beverages to both indoor patrons, as well as anyone taking a break from skiing at the outdoor tables. Even the simple arugula pizza was made with care and tasted wonderful after a cold day outside.
The spa offers a large menu of massage options, as well as sauna and hot tub access. Our group used all three and was very pleased with those services.
The funicular going up to the hotel is a great experience; you can't beat the views going up the mountain. Coming down, it looks as if you'll simply plunge into the abyss, but the ride is controlled and calm. Even if you're not staying at the hotel, it's worth riding once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah