An excellent place for ski in ski out accommodation at deer valley. The facilities are second to none across the board. The concierges were attentive and helpful even though it was a busy period. The kids especially enjoyed the pool, daily smokes and hot chocolate (best ever). The champagne sabrage is a terrific way to let day become night. The only negative is that it lacks any village feel which you can get at other resorts, but if you ever wanted to go to park city (which you may not as the resort has everything) it was a short ride in a cab or courtesy car (it just required some pre thought). For it's size it has been able to maintain a level of personal service for which it should be proud.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.