I was here for a conference in January 2013, and I would love to go back and experience all the St. Regis and Park City have to offer. It was my first trip to Park City and while I am not a skiier, I could see why people love to come here.
The hotel was beautiful. It is relatively new (built in 2009) and sits near the top of the mountains in Deer Valley. While I did not utilize the ski access, it seems you can ski in/out of the resort. The restaurant was excellent, as was the service in all parts of the hotel.
The regular room I had was spacious and luxurious. The bathroom was huge and the linens were nice. Each room has a fireplace controlled with a switch on the wall, and it really heats the room. I was in a suite as well, and it was a fully functioning apartment with a kitchen.
While I was there on business, I'd love to go back with family and use this as my base. While it doesn't come cheap, nothing in Park City does, and this is money well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah