I'm a NYer who left lack of power and water following Hurricane Sandy to come to previously planned weekend in Park City. The hotel is lovely, albeit rather vacant during this off season period, and as I booked through Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts, I got a sensational room upgrade. Big thumbs up for comfy tub and mirror that doubles as a TV in the bathroom, as well as for the complimentary chocolate truffles (part of the Amex deal, I suppose). The room service was impeccable, the staff on point, and the bed very comfy. When I was irked about a snafu with my car in the morning, I found sparking wine, more chocolate, and a thoughtful handwritten note awaiting me that night. VERY impressed! My only criticism is that I was surprised to see the $25/day charge for valet service on my bill. I wasn't aware of anywhere else to park and I didn't see any posting indicating there was an alternative. I don't mind spending money, but I do mind surprise additional charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah