Exquisite property with awesome views. Our room was upgraded to a suite which was huge.
It was very well appointed with a luxurious bathroom and fine 1/2 bath. Ascending and descending via the funicular was unique but after a while, especially if you forget something the "thrill was gone" The hotel's configuring takes some getting used to, losing your way is a common complaint. Housekeeping was weak at times especially when the room was never made up on one occasion and we left at 8:30 am and returned at 5pm. Management was apologetic and sent us wine and chocolates. The dining room was lovely and the food very good. The outdoor terrace
is sensational. Overall I would recommend this hotel for it's ambience,for the most part it's service and a most accommodating staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah