I was here as part of a business meeting which took place mostly on property. While some of the quirks such as personal cars and airport van service can only take you only to the funicular at the bottom of the hill, it actually works very well. Hotel staff get the bags from the drop off to your room very efficiently. Food, service, beverage, breakout snacks were all top notch. The rooms were very modern and comfortable. And while it wasn't cheap, we thought it was a very good value. We will be back.
While it generally executed flawlessly, the there two quirks that I was surprised to see. The in room Internet only seemed to like one device at a time even when I had a code. So connecting the iPad with code i was given when i first logged on the laptop disconnected the laptop. Many hotels tell you that your Internet service covers 3 devices. I also found it disconcerting that while the staff wore uniforms and name tags, the managers did not. Some them were in suits with open collars and no apparent ID. Maybe I'm paranoid in this post-9/11 world we live in, but when the bartenders would step out to fetch something, the presumed managers would go behind the bar and start doing things unseen.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.