“Genentech Meeting” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Highland, Utah
“Genentech Meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

I was astounded at how many personnel greeted me by name at our meeting, asking if there was anything at all they could assist with. And assist they did, from last minute lunch orders in the board room, to having our cars brought up early, to the incredible presentation of our meeting breaks; they didn't just respond to our needs, they anticipated our needs. I saw a whole new level of customer appreciation at the Regis, and it takes a lot to impress me. Phenomenal.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Santa Ynez, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

My husband and I got married at the St. Regis last weekend and it was amazing. The whole experience was awesome. From the first phone call to inquire about wedding venues we were treated like VIPs. Our event coordinator was very organized and accommodating and made the whole process so easy and seamless.

I cannot say enough good things about the hotel, it is simply fabulous, elegant yet unpretentious. The rooms are very spacious and well appointed. The beds and pillows are very firm, which we like, and very comfortable. The shower is huge and there is even a TV in the bathroom mirror, perfect if you like to watch television while taking a bath! Plus, the hotel is dog friendly which is very important to us.

The St. Regis Deer Valley's true value is their staff. Their attention to detail is second to none and every staff member is friendly, conscientious and truly helpful. Not only did everyone address us by name but they all new our dog Gracie as well. Everyone made us feel very welcome.

I have visited this hotel three times now and cannot wait to return.

Thank you St. Regis for making our wedding the perfect celebration!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, slope side has the fantastic view, rooms at the west end of the hotel overlook...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

My fiancee and I recently spent a weekend at the St. Regis. We were there in October. Robbie Preece is the activities/nature coordinator. He offers much programming throughout the week including hiking tours and an elk bugle experience. While we didn't see elks the day we were out with Robbie, he did show us some geological phenomenons in the area and shared his experiences and knowledge with us. He went above and beyond and tailored the tour based on our comments. He also made us Douglas Fir tea upon arrival back to the hotel. (And it was fantastic!!) Overall, wondeful weekend away, with Robbie taking the extra step of tailoring the tour to us. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
orem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Granted, it was our only honeymoon ever, everyone on staff was top notch, our room was perfect and the view was amazing. The service all around was splendid but Robbie Preece at the front desk really surpassed expectations; very helpful, friendly, and professional.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Top notch for sure. The rooms were great. Wolf appliances, and everything you need to feel at home. I loved the maid and turn down service. My 4y.o. loved the game room and wouldnt leave his mario cart on the WII. The game room has everything! Dinner at J&G grill was expensive and eh... nothing to rave about. We did see an Elk and calf just hangin out outside the window. That was cool. Breakfast was good. I never had deep fried French Toast. Unbelievable, but probably 5000 calories. YUM!
The service was most excellent. Always ready to jump and then jump again while asking how high. I would of given the cleanliness 5 stars if my 1 y.o daughter didnt have a peice of blue tape in her mouth from leftover construction era. I know this was from construction time because the hotel is fairly new and I found another peice of tape in a corner in the bathroom by the ceiling. Yeah I was kinda shocked that that slipped by for that long. I told the front desk about it and got a "sorry". Thought I might of gotten a free bfast or something. well whatever we had a great time in an amazing room. We had the deluxe suite. oh and they state 5.1 dolby but it's only 2.1. 4.1 if you include the 2 speakers in the TV which is nice and big. I give the value 5 stars but if I paid 1800 a night like the sign in the closet says ...well I would of never stayed so it gets a 5 star for that but hey if money isnt a big thing go all out. This place is awesome.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Draper, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

Was a delightful stay. Impeccable service, especially from a young man named Rob Preece. He made sure I was more than well taken care of. Look quite forward to staying at the St. Regis again this coming winter.

Room Tip: Incredible hot chocolate.
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I wanted to thank Eric and Stephanie for making our stay amazing! I travel two weeks out of the month for business and finally on a weekend getaway with my wife and our dog am I able to comment on Eric from the front desk and Stephanie from the spa. Let's just say - I wish the both worked for me. I would love to have them on my team.

• Stayed October 2011