“Best Honeymoon Ever.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
orem
“Best Honeymoon Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Granted, it was our only honeymoon ever, everyone on staff was top notch, our room was perfect and the view was amazing. The service all around was splendid but Robbie Preece at the front desk really surpassed expectations; very helpful, friendly, and professional.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

510 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Top notch for sure. The rooms were great. Wolf appliances, and everything you need to feel at home. I loved the maid and turn down service. My 4y.o. loved the game room and wouldnt leave his mario cart on the WII. The game room has everything! Dinner at J&G grill was expensive and eh... nothing to rave about. We did see an Elk and calf just hangin out outside the window. That was cool. Breakfast was good. I never had deep fried French Toast. Unbelievable, but probably 5000 calories. YUM!
The service was most excellent. Always ready to jump and then jump again while asking how high. I would of given the cleanliness 5 stars if my 1 y.o daughter didnt have a peice of blue tape in her mouth from leftover construction era. I know this was from construction time because the hotel is fairly new and I found another peice of tape in a corner in the bathroom by the ceiling. Yeah I was kinda shocked that that slipped by for that long. I told the front desk about it and got a "sorry". Thought I might of gotten a free bfast or something. well whatever we had a great time in an amazing room. We had the deluxe suite. oh and they state 5.1 dolby but it's only 2.1. 4.1 if you include the 2 speakers in the TV which is nice and big. I give the value 5 stars but if I paid 1800 a night like the sign in the closet says ...well I would of never stayed so it gets a 5 star for that but hey if money isnt a big thing go all out. This place is awesome.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Draper, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

Was a delightful stay. Impeccable service, especially from a young man named Rob Preece. He made sure I was more than well taken care of. Look quite forward to staying at the St. Regis again this coming winter.

Room Tip: Incredible hot chocolate.
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011 via mobile

I wanted to thank Eric and Stephanie for making our stay amazing! I travel two weeks out of the month for business and finally on a weekend getaway with my wife and our dog am I able to comment on Eric from the front desk and Stephanie from the spa. Let's just say - I wish the both worked for me. I would love to have them on my team.

• Stayed October 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011 via mobile

Great hiking, perfect views, great patio with a huge fire pit

• Stayed August 2011
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

If you are in Park City, take the tour of The St. Regis Hotel. Once you find the main lobby ask for Thomas the Butler, he knows everything about the hotel. See if he can show you a room, they are amazing! There is no one who can answer your questions more completely than Thomas - friendly, competent and thoroughly professional at all times. We eagerly anticipate our future stay!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

From the moment I arrived until the time I left, I was treated with respect, courtesy and extremely wonderful customer service. I felt pampered! Thank you for making my stay memorable and relaxing!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to The St. Regis Deer Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The St. Regis Deer Valley

Address: 2300 Deer Valley Drive East, Park City, UT 84060
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Park City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in Park City
#2 Romantic Hotel in Park City
#2 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Park City
#3 Luxury Hotel in Park City
#3 Spa Hotel in Park City
#5 Family Hotel in Park City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — The St. Regis Deer Valley 5*
Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah

If you own or manage The St. Regis Deer Valley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.