“Love the tomato sauce!!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 208 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: In January of 2005, Red Rock Brewing Company decided to expand, launching a second location in the ski town of Park City. Located in Kimball Junction, Red Rock has become a fun family place with hand-crafted sodas for the kids and brews for the sophisticated beer lover!Just off I-80 at the Kimball Junction exit, Red Rock Junction is located in the Redstone Center, amongst many fun family activities such as the Cold Stone Creamery or the Redstone Cinemas for a fun flick. It's the perfect spot to get away from the hustle and bustle of Park City's Main Street.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love the tomato sauce!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

It has a great blend of spices in it and tastes great with the pastas, grinders or pizza. Oh yeah, there is nothing wrong with their brews (beers and ales) either!
But...for some strange reason, the service seems to be slower on week days with fewer customers than than when they are packed on weekends. And it's not a lack of servers, so it must be the kitchen. All in all, the food is worth it, even if you end up waiting.

Visited March 2014

florida
“PUT DOWN THE MENU AND ORDER the tomato mozzarella prosciutto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Can't believe the overall quality of restaurants in the Kimbal Junction area. We loved both Full House Asia Bistro and Red Rock Junction where the wings were good, the french onion soup was very good and the tomato mozzarella prosciutto was like a great powder run! If you are a fan of caprese salads then you will LOVE this dish! Thank me later...order this NOW. GREAT GREAT GREAT!

Warning...it is huge! But that is a good thing right?

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smithtown, New York
“Good and bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were looking for a family friendly restaurant and this one had been recommended to us. so after am afternoon of snowmobiling we stopped in here. My husband and I both had the amber ale which was really good. The boys had root beer which they loved. We ordered apps of mozzarella sticks and wings which were both great. I had the rotisserie chicken which was nice size and delicious. My husband and son had chicken parmesan which they said was just okay, not great. But overall we liked the atmosphere and the prices were good. Lots of families here.
The second time we went back after a day of skiing at Alta so we were hungry and exhausted. We ordered the same apps but the wings came out and they were not very well cooked and had very little hot sauce on them. Would have sent them back but our waitress was extremely busy and couldn't flag her down. She did come back to clear the plates and never even asked if there was a problem even though there were still five wings still on the plate which believe me does not happen in our family my youngest one loves wings. I ordered the grilled shrimp salad which arrived smothered in dressing and when I bit into the shrimp it tasted funny, didn't taste very fresh. Again there was no way to send it back because waitress never came back. My son had fish and chips which was a really nice portion and I had a taste and it tasted very good. My husband had the hamburger and he was quite happy with that. So there is good and bad to this place, it gets very busy in the evening so service and food does not seem to be as good as when you get there at five and it's empty. But overall it's decent and it's priced right and I liked their beer and it also offers a wide selection of food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Second and last visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We visit Park City once a year, and we are always looking for restaurants to try. We had visited Red Rock Junction a few years ago, and decided to return. What a disappointment. To start I tried to order draft beer. (The place claims to be connected to a microbrewery.) I was referred to the board on the wall listing the selections, about 8 of them. My first three choices were "unavailable". Huh? I then ordered the fish and chips, with a fairly expensive "upgrade" to halibut instead of cod. The result was three small pieces of fish heavily coated with batter and seriously deep fried. About the size and consistency of hockey pucks. The fish was totally dry and tasteless. As another reviewer noted, it may not be a good idea to order seafood in Utah. Service was what I call FBI, Friendly But Incompetent.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Elgin, Illinois
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Noticed this place was crowded and decided to give it a try. Was a young crowd and a fun place. Beer was good at a good price, but would not recommend the food. I had a bbq pork sandwich that lacked both meat and flavor, wife a rueben that was fair. Fries were cold and unappealing.

• 2 of 5 stars Food