1. Location is great
You are at the base of Park City Resort, just accross the parking lot from the First Time Lift/Three Kings Lift/Eagle Lift
2. Wood burning fire places
These create a very romantic and relaxing atmosphere. The front desk will give you a piece of wood each night to burn.
3. Hot tub and heated part indoor/part outdoor pool
The pool was kept at 90 degrees and the hot tub at 104 degrees. We had a great time in the outdoor part of the pool in the evening and then finished with a trip to the hot tub.
4. Ski locker
You get a locker to keep all your equipment, which then has a door that leads right out to the mountain.
5. Size of the room.
We rented a one bedroom and it was huge. The full kitchen and washer and dryer were a huge plus.
6. Free Parking
1. The rooms are a bit outdated and vary from room to room. Ours did not look like the photos on the website, but was still fine. (We did not have flat screen tvs and our furniture was not nearly as nice). The washer and dryer look ancient, but seem to work fine.
2. The internet goes in and out.
Not really a big deal if your focus is skiing or riding.
3. The supplies in the kitchen were just so-so. Placemats were very dirty as well as pots and pans. We still made do with what we had.
Overall, we had an amazing trip and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
Located just steps from the PayDay lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, you'll find sophisticated mountain luxury wrapped in local mining nostalgia, with hundreds of historic mining artifacts and photos thoughtfully placed throughout the hotel's halls and common areas.
Each and every studio and 1-to-4 bedroom condominium at the Silver King has a full-sized kitchen, and honest-to-goodness real wood-burning fireplaces. Guests also enjoy our indoor/outdoor pool, concierge services, complimentary ski lockers, heated underground parking, and close proximity to the restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street. Additionally, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away, and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees.
Whether you're considering a cozy weekend getaway for two, or a rejuvenating extended stay for the whole family, the Silver King Hotel is a magical and timeless place where you're sure to make memories that last a lifetime.... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver King Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver King Park City
- Hotel Silver King
- Silver King Hotel Park City, Utah