My husband and I stayed here in the past with friends and enjoyed it, so we decided to take advantage of a deal they were having and go with our 2 young children for memorial day weekend. We stayed in the 2 bedroom Spa Room. The room was pretty nice, but in need of a little updating.
-The price- we got a great deal for staying 2 nights
-Size- plenty of space, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen
-Hot tub in the room
-It was pretty quiet during night time hours so we slept well
-Flat panel TV and fireplace in living room
-Box TVs in Master bedroom & second bedroom
-The indoor/outdoor pool was great & it also had a large hot tub. Our kids loved it!
-Very thorough maintenance staff- The hotel had turned off the heat for the year, but it was unseasonably cold while we were their. They brought us some space heaters and gave us some ideas for circulating the air so it would warm up more quickly.
-Carpet and Cabinets in need of some updating. The carpet seemed a bit old and dirty, and the cabinets had lots of scratches and could have used a coat of stain.
-The doorknob & blinds in the master bedroom were broken
- The master bathroom had a jetted tub, which I don't like in hotels because they are so hard to keep clean. Our kids take baths so we had to use it anyway.
-the hot tub in our room only had a bubble wrap cover on top of the water, so we were a little worried about our kids trying to climb in when we weren't looking. When we stayed there with friends in the past the hot tub had a hard cover. Maybe it just depends on the room you get? You might want to check on that if you have young children and are staying in a spa room.
- Although the maintenance staff was very quick to come up and help fix problems, I wished they would have fixed those problems before offering the room.
We would probably stay here again, because we need the extra rooms with our children. However, unless we were able to get a great deal on the price again I would probably try to find some other places first.
- Also Known As:
- Silver King Park City
- Hotel Silver King
- Silver King Hotel Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to the Silver King Hotel, conveniently located just steps from the PayDay lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort. Sophisticated mountain luxury, attention to historic detail, and an unrivaled location- The Silver King Hotel embraces them all. This luxury Park City hotel offers amenities like jetted tubs, wood-burning fireplaces, ski lockers, an indoor/outdoor pool, and concierge services- just to name a few. Historic Main Street, celebrated for its gourmet restaurants and charming art galleries is located less than a mile from this Park City hotel and is quickly accessible with our private, complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, T4B, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Silver King Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.