My husband and I stayed here in the past with friends and enjoyed it, so we decided to take advantage of a deal they were having and go with our 2 young children for memorial day weekend. We stayed in the 2 bedroom Spa Room. The room was pretty nice, but in need of a little updating.
-The price- we got a great deal for staying 2 nights
-Size- plenty of space, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen
-Hot tub in the room
-It was pretty quiet during night time hours so we slept well
-Flat panel TV and fireplace in living room
-Box TVs in Master bedroom & second bedroom
-The indoor/outdoor pool was great & it also had a large hot tub. Our kids loved it!
-Very thorough maintenance staff- The hotel had turned off the heat for the year, but it was unseasonably cold while we were their. They brought us some space heaters and gave us some ideas for circulating the air so it would warm up more quickly.
-Carpet and Cabinets in need of some updating. The carpet seemed a bit old and dirty, and the cabinets had lots of scratches and could have used a coat of stain.
-The doorknob & blinds in the master bedroom were broken
- The master bathroom had a jetted tub, which I don't like in hotels because they are so hard to keep clean. Our kids take baths so we had to use it anyway.
-the hot tub in our room only had a bubble wrap cover on top of the water, so we were a little worried about our kids trying to climb in when we weren't looking. When we stayed there with friends in the past the hot tub had a hard cover. Maybe it just depends on the room you get? You might want to check on that if you have young children and are staying in a spa room.
- Although the maintenance staff was very quick to come up and help fix problems, I wished they would have fixed those problems before offering the room.
We would probably stay here again, because we need the extra rooms with our children. However, unless we were able to get a great deal on the price again I would probably try to find some other places first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
Located just steps from the PayDay lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, you'll find sophisticated mountain luxury wrapped in local mining nostalgia, with hundreds of historic mining artifacts and photos thoughtfully placed throughout the hotel's halls and common areas.
Each and every studio and 1-to-4 bedroom condominium at the Silver King has a full-sized kitchen, and honest-to-goodness real wood-burning fireplaces. Guests also enjoy our indoor/outdoor pool, concierge services, complimentary ski lockers, heated underground parking, and close proximity to the restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street. Additionally, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away, and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees.
Whether you're considering a cozy weekend getaway for two, or a rejuvenating extended stay for the whole family, the Silver King Hotel is a magical and timeless place where you're sure to make memories that last a lifetime.... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver King Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver King Park City
- Hotel Silver King
- Silver King Hotel Park City, Utah