Our flight into Park City got in very late, and we did not get to the hotel until around 1:30AM. Due to our late arrival, we checked in advance to make sure we were able to get into our condominium. They said there would be a lockbox next to the lobby desk that we would need to pick up the phone next to the box to recieve the combination to retrieve our key. However, our key was not in the box. I called the assistance line again to tell them our key was not in the box- no answer, try again, no answer, call again- finally an answer. They told me that our room did not need a key, but that we just needed a combination to get into our door (could have told me that the first time I called). We get the combination from the person over the phone and he tells us our room number. Go to the room, put in the combination and open the door. THERE WERE PEOPLE ASLEEP IN THE ROOM!!!!! I almost lost my mind.
I went back to the lobby to the assistance phone and told them the room was occupied. He sent us to another room with a new combination. Ridiculous.
We thought all our troubles were over when we got to the room- everything was clean and we were just ready to go to sleep. Boy was I wrong. That night and for the next two nights we were awoken by the sounds of our upstairs neighbors "making whoopie". You could hear every word, every sound, every movement. It was UNBEARABLE. To make it worse- the 2nd night a car alarm was going off outside our room for over an hour. We called the local police to tell them about 20 mintues into it going off and they said they had already received a call and were sending someone. It went off, and then came back on again. I realize this is no fault of the hotel, but just tells you how NOISY it is. The shoveling of snow on the sidewalks outside our window at 5am was also a MAJOR annoyance.
I went down to the lobby after the 2nd night to voice my concerns. The girl at the front desk could be of no help. She called her manager who was not on site and her manager told her to offer me a $25 gift card. ARE YOU JOKING? I couldnt even stand there to tell her how angry I was.
Other than the hotel, Park City and the skiing were AMAZING and we had a lot of fun that overshadowed our TERRIBLE conditions. I will never recommend this place to anyone, and will absolutely never stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Condominiums Hotel
- Carriage House Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Carriage House Condominiums Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Resort Lodging welcomes you to the Carriage House Condominiums. Here, you'll enjoy the lowest rates in town combined with a convenient location and excellent amenities. Within walking distance, you'll find restaurants, bars and shops. Within one mile are Park City Mountain Resort and Historic Main Street. Deer Valley Resort and The Canyons are just minutes away. All attractions are quickly accessible by the free transportation system which stops directly in front of Carriage House every 10 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Carriage House Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.