We went on the off season, it was nice. went on the first snow fall of the yr, just enjoyed the time up there, beautiful suit . we were the only ones on the floor. went for a walk, ate at the pub and the steak house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sundial Lodge is located just steps from Red Pine Gondola and an unparalleled ski experience. Positioned in the heart of Canyons Resort Village, Sundial places a premium on vibrancy. Within easy walking distance to ski school, Ski Beach, Murdock's Cafe, restaurants and fabulous resort shops. Sundial is a 35 mile drive from SLC Airport and 4.2 miles from Park City’s historic main street. It’s where the action is! Sundial invites guests to take advantage of complimentary WIFI, free underground parking, ski storage, fitness room, rooftop hot tub and heated outdoor pool all in a warm and energetic ambiance. As of 12/1/12 the majority of Canyons managed lodging accommodations in, Sundial Lodge, will have been refurbished as part of a $1.5 million renovation plan. Guests will enjoy a brisk walk to the Grand Summit for access to the spa, The FARM restaurant, Red Tail Grill, childcare, horse drawn sleigh rides, outdoor adventures and Canyons famous alpine breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel At The Canyons
- Sundial Lodge At Canyons Resort Park City, Utah