“Nice room but amenities depend on who manages your room” 4 of 5 stars

Expedia.com Travelocity
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3720 Sundial Court, Park City, UT 84098   |
Ranked #23 of 59 hotels in Park City
“Nice room but amenities depend on who manages your room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by our one bedroom suite. Great view and nice accommodation. The company that managed our rental was All Seasons and we had no real complaint BUT if you book through Canyon Resorts you get a higher level of housekeeping services, a daily USA today delivered to your door, newly refurbished rooms and you can sign all charges on property to your room. So while we had no problems with our room and had a good experience, next time we will upgrade our amenities by booking through Canyons Resorts.

Room Tip: Book through Canyon Resorts.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Brian B, General Manager at Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
I'm glad to hear you had a good stay. All Seasons Resort Lodging does offer standard and premium rooms so our guests have options on rates and room upgrades. Each room is an individual owned condo decorated differently by the individual owners. We do provide daily housekeeping and full midweek cleans so I apologize if something was missed during your stay. Always feel free to contact the front desk if you have any concerns or requests during your stay. We work hard to keep our rates competitive and affordable. Booking with the Canyons you are subject to additional resort fees not charged by All Seasons Resort Lodging. Many Hotels are phasing out newspaper delivery in order to stay Green and because of the growth of online news outlets. I apologize if this is a service you were expecting. All Season Resort Lodging is always happy to honer special request. Just ask your Reservation Agent when booking or the Front Desk Agent when checking in. We hope you chose to stay with us again in the future.

All Seasons Resort Lodging

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just got back from a business trip to Salt Lake City, Utah. Every hotel in downtown SLC was booked because of the Outdoor Retailers' Convention. I decided to try my luck at The Canyons. I am so glad I did! Everyone I ran into who was working at the Canyons was just wonderful! They were friendly and focused on customer service.

I want to give a special call out to Nate Tanner the Senior Director of Food and Beverage. On my first night there, he noticed us standing in the outside area looking a bit overwhelmed. Even though he had just clocked out for the day, he stopped to check on us and gave us several recommendations on where to eat (both at the resort and in Park City). He even offered to walk us over to The Farm and make sure we got a table!

Speaking of The Farm, the food and the service was just wonderful! I loved the restaurant so much I ate there twice during my three night stay. Much thanks to Ryan, Stefan and Reggie for taking such good care of us! I look forward to my next stay.

P.S. Next time, I will make my business trip extra long and I will bring my entire family so we can all enjoy the Canyons.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Murrieta, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at the Canyons Resort (Sundial Lodge) in late July 2013. Our whole experience was great! The rooms are awesome as well as the views and the overall location of the place. We had a great time and we'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: While staying at the Sundial Lodge, we were there with a large group staying in various rooms... All...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Brian B, General Manager at Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank your for your wonderful review and excellent photos. You summed up our company goals perfectly. Great rooms, great views, great location. And we do it all for our great guests! I hope you chose Sundial Lodge again in the future. We would love to have you back.

All Seasons Resort Lodging
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My room was booked for me, but it was great. I was extremely happy with accommodation. The only complaint I have is we had an "owner room" and the front desk for those rooms was only available during a limited time span during the day which was inconvenient if you needed anything outside of those hours.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brian B, General Manager at Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. We have recently expanded our front desk hours. We also have a 24 hour after hours service with staff that can be on site within 15 minutes if they cannot help you over the phone. I apologize if this was not communicated to you when you checked in. I am glad to hear you were happy with your accommodations and we look forward to seeing you again.

Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The room was extremely comfortable with the airconditioning, the king bed cushy, soft sheets and pillows, and the best surprise was having the smallest kitchenette that provided us with every amenity to have warm or cold food....dishware, silverware, kitchen towels, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and refrigerator. HOWEVER,,,,the refrig didn't have a freezer, and we bought ice cream.

Elisabeth at front desk was amazing. SHe made our dinner reservations, then helped us with our dinner order when we late

Room Tip: We had room C-307A. A King bed large room. Loved it!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Sundial lodge
Park city , Utah

Got a deal from groupon but when I called to make my booking i was told that d date that I wanted is fully booked for d standard accomodation but for an additional fee i can have an upgraded unit, for which i did. We checked in to B501B which is a one bedroom unit with a pull out sofa couch where d kids slept.
D unit looks new with modern furnishing . Full kitchen with microwave, stove , fridge , coffemaker n dishwasher , Granite countertop. Full kitchen utensils provided . We made breakfast in d unit n eat out for lunch n dinner . Big Flat screen tv in d room n in d living space . Electric fireplace . Bathroom spacious with a jacuzzi tub which we used on r last night stay. Location is very central in canyon resort. walking distance to all d restaurants, stores n activities. Near redpine gondola n a few more steps is d waldorf gondola. D only negative - rm package comes with wine n expected to see it in d room on arrival but I had to remind d front desk several times about it n eventually had to pick it up from d desk on check out . Overall , will definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your descriptive review. Our upgraded units have all the best to offer and the location can't be beat for quick access to mountain activities. We do normally keep wine at the front desk in order to allow guests to make their wine choice at check in. I apologize we didn't communicate this better when you arrived. Please keep an eye out for more Groupon specials at other All Season Resort properties as well as Travel Zoo specials we will be having here at Sundial. We look forward to seeing you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, nice room. It was much cheaper than the grand summit but just as comfortable. The bed was so comfortable. The jacuzzi tub was great but loud. The pool was small but the kids loved it. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
Marshall S, General Manager at Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
We're really pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of our great rates. We take pride in our comfortable rooms and the great value we offer them at. We too are looking forward to your return trip with us.

Been to Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort? Share your experiences!