Did a three day stay with my daughter for some snowboarding at The Canyons. We had a great time, and the Sundial was a big part of that. Roomy parking garage, they store equipment on site, you're 100 yards from the gondola, and there are shops near by for anything you might need for your day on the slopes. Our stay was after the holidays, but before the film festival, so it was very quiet here. They were promoting a ski and stay package with breakfasts, and that was pretty convenient for us. They don't have a restaurant on site, they give you three choices, two at the grand summit next door, and one at the Red Pine Lodge, at the top of the gondola. If you can get your party in gear, I would suggest the Red Pine. All their food is made to order, they have a broad variety, and then you get to sit inside or out and enjoy the view.
We had a studio at the Sundial, and it was plenty roomy, with a kitchen we didn't really use, a fireplace that we did use, and an acceptable sofa bed to go along with the queen. The room was nicely decorated with a western feel in the lighting and the artwork. Elevators were quick, stairs were handy too.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel At The Canyons
- Sundial Lodge At Canyons Resort Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sundial Lodge is located just steps from Red Pine Gondola and an unparalleled ski experience. Positioned in the heart of Canyons Resort Village, Sundial places a premium on vibrancy. Within easy walking distance to ski school, Ski Beach, Murdock's Cafe, restaurants and fabulous resort shops. Sundial is a 35 mile drive from SLC Airport and 4.2 miles from Park City’s historic main street. It’s where the action is! Sundial invites guests to take advantage of complimentary WIFI, free underground parking, ski storage, fitness room, rooftop hot tub and heated outdoor pool all in a warm and energetic ambiance. As of 12/1/12 the majority of Canyons managed lodging accommodations in, Sundial Lodge, will have been refurbished as part of a $1.5 million renovation plan. Guests will enjoy a brisk walk to the Grand Summit for access to the spa, The FARM restaurant, Red Tail Grill, childcare, horse drawn sleigh rides, outdoor adventures and Canyons famous alpine breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.