I love this place. The Sundial Lodge is clean, affordable (when compared to others), close to the slopes and an excellent base for a ski holiday in Park City, UT. I stayed in B206, which is a one-bedroom overlooking the piazza (forum). The unit was equipped with travertine floors, granite counter tops, a full kitchen with garbage disposal and a washer and dryer. The bathroom is clean, with granite counter tops and a jetted tub. The bedroom has a very comfortable king bed and a nice flat screen television. The living room has a 42" flat screen T.V. two newish leather chairs, a sofa bed with a very comfortable queen size mattress. There is a nice dining table with 4 chairs and extra bar stools for extra seating at the granite kitchen island. The owners went out of their way to decorate everything top drawer.
There is a nice community fitness center filled with an elliptical machine, two stationary bikes, two treadmills, a universal gym and free weights. TSkis are safe, and stored in a ski room in the main lobby of the "B" building. THe Sundial has offers free underground parking. It also has a wonderful pool on the ground floor, and hot tubs on the ground floor and on the 3rd floor. All this, and only a few short steps from the gondola. I would highly recommend the Sundial Lodge over the Grand Summit, Westgate and other properties at the Canyons. Simply stated, it is the coziest property that is closest to the gondola. I don't think that every unit is the same, but B206 ROCKS!!!
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel
- Sundial Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel At The Canyons
- Sundial Lodge At Canyons Resort Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sundial Lodge is located just steps from Red Pine Gondola and an unparalleled ski experience. Positioned in the heart of Canyons Resort Village, Sundial places a premium on vibrancy. Within easy walking distance to ski school, Ski Beach, Murdock's Cafe, restaurants and fabulous resort shops. Sundial is a 35 mile drive from SLC Airport and 4.2 miles from Park City’s historic main street. It’s where the action is! Sundial invites guests to take advantage of complimentary WIFI, free underground parking, ski storage, fitness room, rooftop hot tub and heated outdoor pool all in a warm and energetic ambiance. As of 12/1/12 the majority of Canyons managed lodging accommodations in, Sundial Lodge, will have been refurbished as part of a $1.5 million renovation plan. Guests will enjoy a brisk walk to the Grand Summit for access to the spa, The FARM restaurant, Red Tail Grill, childcare, horse drawn sleigh rides, outdoor adventures and Canyons famous alpine breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.