“Free cocerts” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 74 things to do in Park City
Activities: Dining, Skiing
More attraction details
Owner description: This area, formerly known as Park West, is the closest to Park City and the former site of the Olympic Games.
Tooele, Utah
5 attraction reviews
“Free cocerts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

They have free concerts on Saturday nights. Free intertainment for families almost daily. Farmers markets and more. If you don't have a good time here during the summer your not trying.

Seaside, CA
“Brilliant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I wish I were a mountain biker- because the trails and jumps I saw looked so amazing! We took the gongola up with little kids & a stroller. The staff was so helpful. We brought a picnic lunch, but there were no picnic areas, only restaurants on the mountain. We went to the fishing lake to do the paddle boats and hiked down. Just right for a scenic outing.

San Diego, California
94 attraction reviews
“Zipline adventures were spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Our family went for several days in August. My daughter was very apprehensive about ziplining. My husband and I had gone at other locations and you have to make the decision and pay upfront with no refunds. We had paid for my daughter at that place in the past and she had not been able to make herself go so we lost quite a bit of money on that deal. At the Canyons... not so. They were the most patient, kind and professional group of guides we have ever come across. Not only were they incredibly patient with us, but supported my daughters decision in the end not to go. Additionally with my 9 year old son who LOVED the BIG LINE, they were very kind, safe and educated him to all they were doing. It ws such an incedible and positive experience for all of us. Unfortunately the Gondola broke down and we were stuck at the top of the mountain for awhile and services at the lodge there were minimal. Eventually we were brought down in a pickup truck and everyone, from the guy who carefully and safely drove us down the mountain roads, to the rental people and guides were so nice and we genuinely felt they cared that we had a good experience. People are everything. Great service brings customer back. Give all the Canyons employees some positive feedback and appreciation (and a raise!)

Jacksonville, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“BEST SNOW MOBILING EXPERIENCE EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have never had an experience like this one. We went snow mobiling in the canyons with a tour and ended up being the only couple along with our guide. It was the most pristine and gorgeous part of the world and I loved every minute..worth every penny..A must visit and an experience I will never forget..going back again this January

Visited January 2012
Green Valley, Arizona
16 attraction reviews
“Needs a little work.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Very difficult to get around. The condo we stayed In was outdated. The pool was closed for repair and the roads were a mess. However, the Farmers Market was fabulous.