We reserved two rooms for our family of 6. It was like we were at home with a beautiful kitchen, sauna, dining and living room areas. The kids had plenty of space to play and their very own living room so we had our privacy; plus we could cook some of our meals instead of spending money eating out 3x/day. We had a gorgeous view of the pool from our room. Independence Day festivities were incredible beginning July 3rd just steps from our hotel! There were bands, fireworks, plenty of fun for kids and yummy food. The next morning, a free shuttle took us to Main St for the parade. We hung out at Park City Park where there was more live music, games, food, rugby games, and treats all day with more fireworks at night. The valet was very friendly and prompt if we needed our car. Check-in and out was seamless. The pool was fantastic with three hottubs. We also rode the gondola and did the Red Pine and Look Out zip tours. Very cool!!!! The rooms were traditionally decorated. I wouldnt say the rooms were "luxurious" but they were certainly tasteful, clean, and well-appointed. The food was good at the restaurants although a bit pricey for a large family. Overall, it was a truly enjoyable time for us and we have decided it will become a tradition for our family to come stay here during Independence Day weekend. We also plan to come stay and ski during the winter.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.