We reserved two rooms for our family of 6. It was like we were at home with a beautiful kitchen, sauna, dining and living room areas. The kids had plenty of space to play and their very own living room so we had our privacy; plus we could cook some of our meals instead of spending money eating out 3x/day. We had a gorgeous view of the pool from our room. Independence Day festivities were incredible beginning July 3rd just steps from our hotel! There were bands, fireworks, plenty of fun for kids and yummy food. The next morning, a free shuttle took us to Main St for the parade. We hung out at Park City Park where there was more live music, games, food, rugby games, and treats all day with more fireworks at night. The valet was very friendly and prompt if we needed our car. Check-in and out was seamless. The pool was fantastic with three hottubs. We also rode the gondola and did the Red Pine and Look Out zip tours. Very cool!!!! The rooms were traditionally decorated. I wouldnt say the rooms were "luxurious" but they were certainly tasteful, clean, and well-appointed. The food was good at the restaurants although a bit pricey for a large family. Overall, it was a truly enjoyable time for us and we have decided it will become a tradition for our family to come stay here during Independence Day weekend. We also plan to come stay and ski during the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Summit Hotel, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, sits majestically in the heart of the Resort Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, exceptional ski-in / ski-out location, attentive service and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and expansive luxury penthouses. From the moment you arrive to the covered porte cochere of the Grand Summit, our staff is dedicated to making your stay here at Canyons an exceptional experience. Whether you need to relax in our warm and inviting grand lobby after a long travel day, or you are inclined to get out and enjoy the outdoors as quickly as you can get checked-in, our concierge and bell staff are at your service. Of course, there is no shortage of amenities, depending on your room choice--all rooms have color televisions (flat screen), terry-cloth robes (available on request), coffee makers, hair dryers, iron & board, down comforters, alarm clock and CD player/stereo. Many rooms have balconies, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and full kitchens with service for eight people featuring GE Profile appliances and granite countertops. High-speed wireless internet access (WiFi) is complimentary throughout the hotel. Our outdoor heated pool is the place to relax. If your adventures exploring the outdoors wear you out, try a relaxing massage or indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment from the Canyons Resort Spa and Health Club. Dining options include The Farm, Red Tail Grill and First Tracks Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City, Utah
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit