This was our first stay at the Canyon and I highly recommend it for couples and families. We stayed here right before the start of Spring Gruv and then a couple days during Spring Gruv. Not so crowded before...but got crowded during! However, the resort knows how to handle a crowd. Even though we did not ski, we were with people that did and they really enjoyed the slopes. The spa was also top notch. The food, as with any resort, is expensive. We ate at Drafts and Redtail. Redtail was really good. Drafts burgers were good as were the wings but the pizza was so so. We didn't try The Farm but heard some good things about it. If you need to rent skis, clothes, etc...you can right in the resort. Downtown Park City is a 10 minute drive. We will go back.
- Also Known As:
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel Park City
- Canyons Grand Summit Hotel
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Park City
- Park City Summit
- Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel Park City, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Canyons Grand Summit Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.